Saturday 16 July 2011

Titan Talks!


Whoooooop! I just found this short video inside a musty folder in a dark corner of my computer, close to the chain-sealed files that the photographs of me with a pony-tail live.

Although the image quality isn't very quality, this is my favourite clip of my little guy, Titan - simply because of his excellent meowing performance.

You can also hear me speaking fluent Cat back to him.

This must have been taken six or seven years ago... and he doesn't look a day older. Meanwhile, I've lost all of the hair on my head and occasionally find new ones in my ears.

Lovely Titan.

12 comments:

  1. hey you cute camera guy.. the pic was not great but the cat was..GO Titan lol that was great.. ty for sharing LNovak
    http://mydreamsandfantasies.wordpress.com/
    dont forget to relook at my blog.. new things on it me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Les...hair is unimportant. You've improved in every other way, and ponytails are definitely passé. ;)
    Sweet video.

    eden

    ReplyDelete
  3. And there's me thinking you must shave your head to give you that very special look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Laura - he's brilliant. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Eden! When I eventually cut off the pony tail, my cat Orion attacked it. I wish I had video footage of that. I think it really worried him. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hehe - Gladys, there are areas that are dead from banging my head on things, other areas of natural recession and I shave the rest to keep it even. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Let it grow a few inches before you cut it off. I'll have it to glue onto my bald patches!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw, hugs to you, Gladys! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww cute! i love his name titan, i must remember that one!

    Do you think Titan would mind if you shaved some of his fur off? Hey if you have to go bold why shouldn't he lol! Or better yet stick it your head :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. As lovely as he is, if you tried to hold him while also holding clippers, you'd lose a lot of blood in his struggle to escape. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute video! My cats do that too! They tend to be louder than I like! My Dachshund Dexter heard me play this and started barking!~Ranae

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hahaha! I'm sure Titan will be delighted that he's annoying another dog, far away. :-)

    ReplyDelete